Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ive been MIA for most of the summer mostly because my life has been extremely boring. No one wants to read stories about my vacations and day trips to Omaha.  But one thing is for sure about this summers activities.  I have been to a lot of weddings. I did blog about my friend Zelie's and that was only the beginning.  I have now been to four weddings since the start of May (with more to go) and I will say, it has planted a bug in me that I never expected...

After spending so much time at weddings, with wedding parties and listening to Britton's stories of bachelor parties I have got the itch to plan my own.  Yes I do realize how ridiculous that is seeing as I am no closer today than I was last year to actually getting married.  However, at these various weddings I have noticed the good, the bad and the ugly.

It also doesn't help that I have fallen in love with the website Pinterest.  I have boards on that site now for all parts of weddings, looking at ideas anywhere from wedding party to reception activities to dresses. My good friend Kendra introduced me to the site and I'm not going to lie, I've been on it every day since browsing.  I've even downloaded the iphone app so that I can stay up to date on what my friends have been posting on the site.  If you are ever looking for something to do, go to the site and start your own page.  You won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. aww ashley! it seems like you've been dating that cute guy for a while.. you never know ;) If your bored you should come up to the cities!

    ReplyDelete